Monday 3 February 2014

By popular demand...

I’ve caved. I’m starting a blog. I’d be lying if I said I had no reservations about this. My life story has been one of conquering one fear after another, and this is yet another fear to be subdued. Squashed, really. It’s been a dream of mine for sometime to have my words be heard, yet that same thought is the one that terrifies me…



I won’t get into the in’s and out’s of what scares me about this whole process, but I will lay down a few disclaimers. For some of you, some of the things I say and analogies I use won’t be familiar to you. (i.e. Mother = ocean/earth, and Father = sun). You may also see that I refer to myself by several different names (i.e. Willow & Luna). You may say, “What a hippy…” and you may be right.



While some of my posts may be abridged versions of journal entries, one thing is for certain: I will always be honest and transparent.



Without further ado… I have some things to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment